Thursday, February 11, 2010

Making Art on the Bus ...

No excuses for not making time for your passion.  You can be creative every day.  Be inspired by oil painter and watercolor Artist Kathleen McElwaine:
"I paint because it is the way I know how to participate with life at any given moment."


"My Daily Paintings - on the bus and in my studio" is the tagline for McElwaine's Blog. If you enjoyed McElwaine's BusPainting video, then keep scrolling.  She has more to share.  This next short video is McElwaine talking about her journey as an Artist, how everyone can be creative and how (and why) she makes Art on the bus. 


Please take a minute and go here to vote for her video in the Art Stars: My Art Journey Contest. McElwaine is one of 28 finalists. The winner of the contest will be determined by whichever video gets the most views until April 30, 2010. So, even though it is shared here, stop by and add your vote for the BusPainter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please encourage your friends to subscribe to Creative Arts & Aging Network's Blog. If you have any art news or aging news to share or if you have any suggestions for post topics, I encourage you to email me at caan.info@gmail.com
Thanks! Mary Catherine Dabrowski